Unlimited local and long distance calling to anywhere in Brazil
The VarPhonex Residential Brazil Unlimited plan offers high quality unlimited Brazil calling to fixed phones, plus an incredible bundle of free features.
The Brazil Unlimited plan offers the following:
- Unlimited local and long distance calls anywhere in Brazil
- Low "out of plan" International Rates
- Included features such as:
- Free calls to other VarPhonex members anywhere in the world.
- VarPhonex has Phone Numbers Available across the world.
- Manage your account anytime through your Online Account Management.
- You can 'Bring Your Own Device" or purchase directly from VarPhonex.
- Access to US/Canada emergency services with 911 Dialing.
- You must have a broadband Internet connection.
- You need an analog telephone adapter, IP Phone or Softphone.
You can start saving immediately! Place your order and then download the free softphone to immediately begin using your VarPhonex account. No equipment needed.
Our Unlimited Plans are intended for the use of individuals and not for business activity. The plan makes use of a flat rate and assumes that usage will be spread over multiple areas within-country. Normal usage patterns for this plan are established by the average usage based on VarPhonex past and existing customer data of usage patterns, which are proprietary. Should you require high call volume capability to specific geographic areas, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find the appropriate plan to best meet your needs.
- Number porting is only available for US or Canada numbers.
- A $19.95 setup fee will be added to your account after your number is successfully ported.
- Calls to US Virgin Islands and countries outside of this calling plan are charged at normal rates and require long distance credit.
- International numbers have an additional $9.95 setup fee.
- PBX users such as Asterisk are not permitted to use Unlimited Calling Plans.
- International mobile carriers will charge the caller for any error messages and will be deducted from your account at the end of each call.
- Residential Unlimited Plans are based on typical residential voice usage and is not permitted for commercial use. VarPhonex retains the right to require account upgrade or suspend service if the calling habits are outside these guidelines.
- Calling plans are restricted for use by only a single VarPhonex number/SIP device to prevent abuse. Unlimited calling plans allow for one simultaneous call and are not designed for users who wish to send multiple calls at the same time.
- Call forwarding to PSTN numbers requires the account have Prepaid Call Credit as forwarding calls to PSTN is not included with any unlimited plan.
- This plan is applicable for users making calls on the VarPhonex network primarily. Customers who have the need to make calls to a variety of locations within the territory and to some of the larger metropolitan locations will find this offering most useful. Call traffic should not terminate to off-network locations a majority of the time. Should you have any questions about the best plan for meeting your specific needs, consult a customer service representative.
VarPhonex offers the industry leading VoIP Reseller Program. We let you sell VoIP in your brand name including Internet phone service, SIP termination, SIP Trunking, International DID numbers and unlimited VoIP plans. We also offer prepaid phone service using our voice over IP system and an analog telephone adapter, softphone, PBX, Asterisk, Trixbox or other VoIP device which can use a SIP Trunk. VarPhonex white label VoIP solutions are designed so you can private label our home phone service, business phone service, call shops service and phone service for cyber cafes. VarPhonex is proud to support Internet telephony equipment including Sipura, Linksys, Cisco, Digium, Grandstream and more. We offer low cost A to Z rates and provide International VoIP termination along with DID phone numbers for private label resale.
| | | | | | | | | | | | |