Careers with VarPhonex
Job Description and Requirements
The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The AM is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the AM will should build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Lead role in on-boarding process of new accounts
- Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the appropriate manager of any problems that may arise.
- Owns the contract and contract renewals for new work for an existing client.
- Approves Change Orders and invoices, and is responsible for payment collections.
- Works closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Sales Manager or support.
- Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Reports to the Sales Manager, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Minimum 3 years of Account/project management
- Extremely detail oriented
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc)
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Undergraduate degree
VarPhonex offers the industry leading VoIP Reseller Program. We let you sell VoIP in your brand name including Internet phone service, SIP termination, SIP Trunking, International DID numbers and unlimited VoIP plans. We also offer prepaid phone service using our voice over IP system and an analog telephone adapter, softphone, PBX, Asterisk, Trixbox or other VoIP device which can use a SIP Trunk. VarPhonex white label VoIP solutions are designed so you can private label our home phone service, business phone service, call shops service and phone service for cyber cafes. VarPhonex is proud to support Internet telephony equipment including Sipura, Linksys, Cisco, Digium, Grandstream and more. We offer low cost A to Z rates and provide International VoIP termination along with DID phone numbers for private label resale.
| | | | | | | | | | | | |